Thursday, July 17, 2008

My kung fu movie - kung fu panda




hi

hmm .. ok ..
wat s so important and fascinating about life is ....
i find it interesting everyday !!

oh .. wats so interesting today ?
hmm. ..
it is the hollywood superhit block buster movie ----- THE KUNG FU PANDA

i watched it with a decent cam print ..
it became my favourite at the first time i saw it !!
so funny .. and the panda .. just was keeping me occupied with its activities !!

i remember my friend SRINI .. when i was watching the movie ..
ambitious panda .. though without a proper guide .. now with a proper guide becomes the master of kung fu ! oh .. am i saying the story ..

no no no ...
trust me .. you will have a lot of fun to watch with ...
the movie is awesome ..
watch it for me !! and post ur comments later !!

for torrent downloaders .. dont wait for good print .. kingben s print is available with a very decent quality ..

and for my college mates ! ... come to hostel .. and carry your copy home .. !!
hurry !!

the best part is .. tigress voice is my favourite's.. ( Angelina jolie )




have all the thrill ..
watch all the fun
a good weekend movie ...

3 comments:

Vijay Chidambaram said...

+1

Verithanamana movie!

Out and out comedy and the fights are too bad either.

Pat R said...

still gotta see Kung Fu Panda, Jack Black is classic for sure... he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock

Jegan said...

This Movie is the Best..